Despite being immersed in a pandemic-driven business shutdown, Sean Hayden felt that this was the time to realize his greater vision of a complete financial services firm under one roof. This required a new location with substantial room for expansion, which Sean secured with help from Bevilacqua Development who had a fantastic new space available in East Amherst, NY central to Sean's customer base. This deal came together very quickly, resulting in 45 days to complete the buildout, and 21 days to design, permit, manufacture and install a complete package of interior and exterior signage, all the while developing and deploying new brand standards.
Beyond the myriad challenges associated with the pandemic, this project required creativity to generate the greatest possible impact for the band while remaining compliant with the city's signage regulations. Other specific challenges:
- The schedule allowed for 21 days to design, manufacture and install the entire sign package.
- The sign package had to generate maximum exposure despite limited local zoning requirements.
- The sign package had to consistently represent the brand's bold color scheme across multiple sign types, both internal and external.
A range of sign types and materials combined to give Sean the presence he was hoping for on Transit Road. The solution included:
- A custom illuminated channel letters and logo on raceways designed to blend into the building's brick exterior. The channel letters themselves were created using perforated vinyl to show as dark grey during the day, but illuminated as white at night.
- Custom acrylic tenant panels for the plaza entrance monument sign.
- Vinyl door logo and lettering
- A custom acrylic panel with acrylic letters for the reception desk area
- Custom interior room signage and accessories, including logo'd business card holders
It took two separate days for all of the pieces to come together, but it all did come together in time for Sean to welcome his clients and staff members to their new home. And if Sean's schedule is any indication, HD financial is well on the way to achieving the vision he has held dear for so long!
"From start to finish we new we had chosen the right partner in Flexlume! From day one Flexlume was on point with the right solutions for both our interior and exterior signage needs. Despite a very tight deadline they came in on time and on budget with a solution that helped us realize our vision for the business. We couldn't be happier with the job they did for us!"
HD Financial Specialists is the realization of Sean Hayden's goal of bringing together under one roof a passionate and experienced group of specialists in Financial Planning, Tax Planning, Estate Planning and Medicare Solutions. Their focus is the enhancement of every individual client’s financial lifestyle through every conversation, meeting, email and event. They believe that every effort should revolve around their client’s needs, goals and best interests.