With the emergence of Spring 2021 came the transition of Caputi's Sheridan Pub to the next generation of the family, while simultaneously emerging from a pandemic. The question was, how to "make what is old new again", to welcome in both new and old customers searching for a great meal and/or a night out. The answer combined the addition of a new pizzeria inside with bright new signage outside, promoting both the new and the old to invite all that pass by into their updated Sheridan Drive pub.
At the highest level, the new signage had to preserve the best of the company's brand image, while freshening it up and giving it new meaning to compliment the new offerings. Additionally:
The owners wanted something unique, bold and visually appealing and inviting, yet was not "over the top".
The existing coloring and logo of the business needed to be preserved, but enhanced.
- The building had an awning that was suffering from some wear and tear, but still served the facility both aesthetically and functionally.
- The building's facade was angled, complicating the mounting of any new signage.
The solution proposed combined several different components which each deployed particular creativity to boldly present the company's brand and highlighted product offerings to visitors and passersby on Sheridan Drive. The specific solution included:
- A 16' x 8' custom cabinet with push-through acrylic lettering internally lit, custom paint and vinyl matched to the company's
brand standards, mounted vertically using a custom angle iron frame.
- Product offerings presented with a "neon look" created with custom embedded LED letters which produce a bold and unique glow when lit.
- A pole-mounted Cirrus Digital Message Center to promote special offers and new menu items to travelers along Sheridan Drive
The combination of signage and lighting technologies accomplished everyone's objectives, and is helping Caputi's to stand out not only within their plaza on Sheridan Drive, but to everyone that passes by. We hope you will enjoy their food as much as we enjoying playing a role in introducing you to it!
"Flexlume was extremely professional and accommodating during the entire process, from design to install, they were a pleasure to work with. Not to mention the final product looks better than we could have hoped for!"
Vinny Caputi - Owner, Caputi's Sheridan Pub
Caputi's Pub has been a Tonawanda neighborhood hangout since 1984, They have a great whiskey & beer selection that accompanies daily food specials, burgers, and woodfired pizza. Its a great place to grab some great food and drink with a laid back casual atmosphere. Be sure to check out Caputi's at www.caputispub.com as well as follow their social media, CaputisSheridanPub on Facebook, CaputisPub on Instagram.